Lemme update ya 

Soooooo. It's the year 2017. I stopped writing on this blog in 2014. So much has happened since then! <laugh out loud> My life has changed a lot.

 I used to blog when I was working the night shift back in my vampire days. What motivated me to write in the first place? My babies. What motivated me to log back in just now? My babies. Most people know my sweet, funny, loving Kambree is having heart surgery next month. 

We have been going to the cardiologist since Kam was two weeks old, the pediatrician heard a murmur, turns out she has a large hole, ASD- atrial septal defect: 


Any hoot, the sucker didn't close on it's own. Not even a little. Gkfkjxskkskxkdkla. So there was hope that it could be closed in the cath lab without surgery (yippy!) but all the wind was taken out of my sail in February when I was told that the MD that does that procedure did not think she was a good candidate. Sad face emoji. Also, this is considered an ELECTIVE procedure... ain't that some shit?! Cause you know, it may not cause her major health problems until she's fifty. Insurance is the devil y'all. So I'll use this here blog to update everyone on the surgery, the kids and really probably as my general "dear diary" cause these thoughts have to go somewhere! Ya ain't gotta read ya know. 

I leave you with this- kids are resilient, kids are strong, this kid is one out of two of the best kids I know and I'm so proud to be their mom. Kambree said she has a hole in her heart because it can't fit all the love.... BECAUSE IT CAN'T FIT ALL THE LOVE YALL. 😍 


Comments

Popular Posts